Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blurrr...

I want to buy a camera

But still haven't decided to buy which one???

I don't have any knowledge on that and hard to make decision too

Actually now I more preferred to choose within Canon and Nikon these two brands

coz I tink that are more good if compared to other brands

and I oso got some suggestion from my uncle and friends oso

Then tomorrow I'll go to do some research about digital camera

coz I hope can get my own camera asap

to take more beautiful pictures in anywhere and anytime

~~hoho~~hope I can successful to buy it during these few days holiday


and these few days busy oso coz nid2 become tour guide again
to bring one of my uni's fren visits Ipoh

...After that sure very tired one lol...
But I just try my best to make her enjoy in this few days



No comments: