Sunday, August 23, 2009

busy...

Recently got a lot of test,quiz and assignment...

Sometime really feel tired and boring on that~~study life~~

If study without exam
That's hope by all student

Maybe I'm lazy and did'nt try my best and work hard in everything
But I really hope that can get more good result better than last time
So I just try my best now better than never try

And besides from study
Actually still have a lot of things need to face and solve by myself oso
haha...the best is sometime just pretended like don't care and don't know everything
Maybe that's good for each other

That's life~~~for us to learn all the things~~~


有时累了真的想找个肩膀来靠一靠
就那么一阵子也好

2 comments:

銘年金日 said...

读书读耐左,都要透下气.得闲咪偷下懒,蛇下王,放松d,个人都精神d.....miss ya!!

Jamie Chip said...

haha...okok...i will de la...

miss u too lol...^^