Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My final decision...^^


haha...Finally I'm decided going back campus on Sunday
This is my final decision and feel happy coz can stay 3 more days at home and spend some time with my friends and family also
Act at 1st I also unwilling to go back so early becoz after that no more holiday in the coming next 7 weeks

Just becoz got two quiz then made me hesitant on that
And all ppl oso not confirm on that whether got quiz ont?
But thanks for one of my fren and I feel luckily also coz he reminded me why didn't try to make a call to your lecturer see whether got quiz ont?


erm...Act I don't have lecturer's phone number la...
Then I tried to search their email address on mechanic school website and dropped a msg to them...
hehe...I got sent out two emails but just get one reply only...
The lecturer answer was "NO quiz.It will be rescheduled again..."
hoho...when I saw that...really feel happy and decided going back on Sunday
Whatever Thursday still got quiz ont?I really don't bother already


On the situation above truely shown that I'm a lazy person
Although stay at home also doing notin but really feel comfortable and warm...
And out of pressure and trouble...
So,I'll going back on the coming Sunday noon lol...^^

2 comments:

-william- said...

dun tell joo hao eh!

he sure ki siao

Jamie Chip said...

why le??
haha...he oso want going back on sunday ar???
hehe^^