Wednesday, August 5, 2009

anyway,try my best...


Just now went out yum cha with my frens
me,pei yin,tat,teik tzuan,william and his campus frens,sin hau,kok san,simon and teik tzuan's fren kar fai


Act I just invited some of them which still in Ipoh now
haha...me and pei yin talked and keep laughing from starting until the end


really feel abit tired especially our mouth^^
But really happy when everytime met with them
and v chatted a lot abt our lives and gossips somebody things...hehe...


And I get some comments from my frens abt my blog...
I'll try to write my blog in English coz some of them cant read through in Chinsese


haha...anyway,I'll try my best coz I'm not so good in written English especially my grammar...
so just ignored my grammar mistake and I'll try to cut short my passage...
Sometime will write in Chinese also if got some special case happened

No comments: