Tuesday, September 15, 2009

a boring experiment...


Yesterday I've done a very boring experiment
This is an experiment abt Flow in pipes process
haha...I just sit there recorded the time from 2pm until 5pm




haha...I just called my fren took few pictures for me
This experiment contains 18 tables and 9 graphs
omg...It's made us crazy coz each pressure and time need to recorded 5 times
and repeated the steps for different properties and diameter of the pipes
changing and changing
measuring and recording
It's repeated many times in this experiment
abit silly and boring lol

2 comments:

tatistat said...

i also done this... it call fluid friction... right..
but we just use around 1 hour plus to settle it.. hehehe...

and this report is a group work oh.. hahah.. so no need draw so much graph.. wakkaka

Jamie Chip said...

haha...my one is every ppl have to do their own report de...
although the experiment is doing in group...