Tuesday, September 15, 2009

very fast...

I feel like this sem passing very fast
haha...coz just now I've received a draft time-table for final exam
If based on that,the exam is really near and seem ard the corner only
After this raya break then only left one month for us to prepare on that
haizz...Act I really worry on that coz get bad result in last two sem
And I really hope that can have some improvement in my result
But all courses in this sem are not easy for me
Anyway,worry is useless,study is the most important thing

This sem really passing very fast and seem like doing nothing special oso
Erm...this is like a quite short duration for me
act many things were happened too
Just take as experiences in my life

Must try my best in everythings
Not only study and other things oso

One of the happy thing is the last day of exam is 11/11/09
haha...hope it won't change again
Then my holiday can start early lol

No comments: