Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A bor!ng day...

Actually I want to write my blog in Chinese
But my frens complaint to me again
So I just try my best to write in English

Today,at 1st was planning to go out
But just because some suddenly incidents then compelled to stay at home
Omg...boring whole day already
Just sitting in front my laptop and watching movies
and click here and click there
Really a boring day
make me until want crazy already

During this free time
I'll think of some senseless and dull things
haizzz...really silly...
And feel down oso when think about finish holiday that moment
haha,I just hope that this holiday never end
coz after back then need to face again some ppl who like to incite one against the other
and sometimes sow some dissension
OMG...when think of that really wanna escape already
Actually I really --hate-- all of this
After all of this,I've learn a lot...

Count from now,just left 5 days only...
I've to treasure well these 5 more days

______________________________________________

Last night,I've attended william's 21st birthday party
haha...so fast lol,21 years old already.....
William~~Wish all ur dreams may come true~~
All the best lol!!!

No comments: