Saturday, September 26, 2009

--happy moment--

haha...I've mentioned many times already
This holiday gonna to be end
--But my mind is unwilling to leave--

Act I didn't go anywhere during this holiday
But sometimes just meet with some frens and stay at home only
I'm enjoying this kind of life


haha...In this holiday
I'm always hang out with my "form 6 gang"
almost few days oso meet with them lol
but really happy and relax

last night suddenly call out yum cha
becoz that right hand side(black shirt guy-ken chuah)
just came back from KL
long time didn't meet with him already


After that,act they decided go clubbing again
hoho,luckily there crowed with ppl then canceled already
Then we went to singK
Really "hebat" coz 12.30am only go singing lol
Act unworthy coz just singing from 1230 till 2am only
but at least happy la
and no other place to go


--Our drinks--

No comments: