Friday, September 18, 2009

home sweet home!!!:D

Just reached home for few hours
haha...Finally today is coming
I must enjoy this holiday

And have a lot of plans waiting for me now
So,just try my best to attend and make it well

hehe,I'm feel relax+ing
and "Home Sweet Home"
coz home is a forever harbor of refuge for me
It's won't disappeared and always be there standby for me

haha...Now I can fully far away from tension condition
home is without worries and without controversy
And just like a peaceful space for me

Act now I'm try to learn don't take care of or comprehend other things too much
And just try to be myself and do what I like
Don't too much care and bother other ppl talking
Just do anythings in the right ways

hehe...full of holiday mode now
I'll arranged and spend all the time well
here I come
Ipoh mali...Ipoh mali...

No comments: