Friday, October 9, 2009

In a day...

yesterday just finished a test...
But really feel sad coz done not really well on that
Act I got study on that,but...done wrong already
I really feel down and sad for whole afternoon already
just a feel hard to describe
haizzz...stupid is stupid!!!
Like Chinese saying:No medicine can treat...

And finally I finished my matlab report...
less one more things burden me
haha,I spent whole afternoon to do it
act not really done on that and just copy only
aikzzz..."really is a copycat"
anyway,that's done!



At night,I went Jusco watched a movie
~~~Sorority~~~
haha...this movie not bad too la
And I feel that is more suitable for guys to watch
got many pretty girls inside the movie

Just now I done a quite silly things oso
suddenly I feel hungry then taken out mooncake and eat at room
OMG...2am already...later sure will become pig lol

some more I oso packing my things
coz 2molo will going back home lol
hehe...escape again!escape from here once time again!
hope can take a rest!
But now not the time for me to rest,to stop here...

somethings have to write down oso
OMG...that Mr.Liong posted a sensitive pic on the "cyberspace"
When I saw that really want crazy liao
All ppl will saw that picture and gossips already
Mr.Liong...please remove it!
All of this began is cause by a person~Mr.Yeo~:(




No comments: