Friday, October 2, 2009

wow...such crazy things..

Just now study the Manufacturing...
Act not really know what's the book talking about
just keep continuing highlighted all only
And I always saw my name appear on the book
haha...what tool-chip...then what chipping and others...
really study until want crazy already
quite long in a chapter and full or sentences
When started read then feel sleepy already
The book like "hyponotism" for me
haizzz...
hope all the best for tomolo test!!!

And now I'm like got immunity on somethings already
even though don't know how to solve it?
But like insensible and numb on all those things
Maybe is good for me too
I'm just feel like ordinary and normal

Anyway just be myself
and work hard on my final exam
just think simple
and looking forward to my semester break lol!!!

2 comments:

tatistat said...

hahah.. i also always see ur name in super market...

CHIPsmore...

hahaha

Jamie Chip said...

haha...today some of my frens oso talk like that...

haha..."later the exam chapter u sure know how to do one...coz ur name is inside the book..."


haha....like my theory..."Chip's thoery lol!!!"