Friday, October 2, 2009

~mid-autumn festival~



Tomolo is "mid-autumn festival"~~中秋节快了!!!
one of the chinese celebration festival
I decided not going home this time
Act I'm strive on that for some moment already abt going back or not?
And just now almost got sudden urge decided going back tomolo morning
coz some of my frens ask me going back oso
But suddenly my frens ask me wanna have a party for tomolo?
Finally I change my decision to stay here

The main reason I stay here not becoz the party
coz I need to spend more time and concentrated on my study
so just stay here lol
When I think back my bad result in last two sem
really feel tension on that already
if at home sure no mood to study at all
And besides that if by bus going back oso damn tired

Actually I miss home a lot a lot...
today I called my mom and chatted for long time already
...haha...
...sorry for I didn't go back this time...
But now I've to wait 3 more weeks only can going back lol...
Just be patience and work hard here

No comments: