Friday, November 13, 2009

wake up!

I feel like wanna to be sick already~
Headache and not feeling well~
This is sick to escape study
while just wanna to start then feel sleepy already
This is my excuse to run away from study...
I just feel sleepy and want sleep all the time...
I can't be like that already~

Manufacturing~still have 20 chapters to study le~
how can I finish in this short duration?
Just left 5 more days...
wake up~I must wake up!

And my laptop seem like got some problem
Please don't "rosak" in this period lol...
Please don't oh!If not really bad for me lo...

I ask myself~I can pass and endure this hard moment ont?
Am I really can pass this moment?
I just hope everything faster pass in my life~
why all become so complicated already?
why?misunderstand and alot and alot~
I know sure can't return back to old time~
just hope everything pass...faster pass...
I'm not that stronger and can't face it by myself~









No comments: