Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Headache...happy new year lol!!!



Really headache!!!Think out for whole day already....
Still have no idea about what the product I need to write out in assignment
Thinking...thinking and thinking...
A lot of electronic products and others
It's need to pass up on next Monday
And I'm not free during this weekend
So,I must finish it within these two days lo
This make me want throw out some obscene language already

Actually my mind is empty now~
No idea on that also???
haizzzzzz.....my head really feel painful lol...
Hope I get some idea on tomolo lo~~~

Today I've bad mood also...
Really feel bad and like wanna find something to vent put my bad feeling
Maybe is hot weather recently...

And just now tried to pack something
coz will go back campus on Monday morning lol~
haha...feel scare also coz...aiksss....
Anyway,just try my best la~~~
Actually still unwilling to go back one...
haha...but must face the reality also
I think this is enough for me and is end lol!

====================================================================



left half hour then the new year eve is coming lol
Actually for me is nothing special and didn't go for countdown also
coz I scare traffic jam and lazy to go far....
I just decided to yum cha with my friends only

A new year~~2010~~is coming...
Repeated and repeated again...time and tide wait for no man...
really pass very very fast
haha...what I had done during the year 2009
Izzit I'm achieved all my plans???
I just can answer:I think some can but some can't ba!
Coz I also not really remember all things I had done through out the whole year oh
But have nice memories also la~~~

haha...A uni's fren ask me abt tmr got go penang countdown or not?
hoho~~~I answered:I still in Ipoh le...
Really fast lol~I know him one year already
He said although one year but I'm not really close with him...
erm...maybe need some time and chance ba!
But really nice to meet you too~~~
And tmr TANK will go Penang Queensbay Mall lol
Actually I love his songs very much~
"hui zhang da de xing fu,fei ni mo shu and etc..."
and have beautiful fireworks there also
But miss one chance again lol...aikss....


New year is reach...
wish everyone have a happy and prosperous new year
New year,new hope,new style,new starting lo~~~
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:D



1 comment: