Saturday, January 2, 2010

new year...^^



I had passed the New Year eve with my best friends~Pei yin & Yong ling~
haha...we at the same place and old place~Oldtown~for the new year countdown
Happy New Year~2010~

Just read some friend blogs
Everyone wrote abt their new hope and what they had done in last year
Actually all were passed
The most important is what you've learn on all those of that~
And izzit need some alteration to improve ourselves?
Just try to learn,feel,treasure and appreciate all the things go through our life~



haha...we were luckily coz the staffs there free a piece of cake for us
Just for 3 of us lol
Coz have a staff birthday on 1st day of new year lol
and I just became camera girl for them
So,they treat us the cake lol~anyway,thanks!

Then,we made our New Year wish lol~
Actually I got many hope and wish~haha,greedy lol~
>can get good result in the new sem...
>happy always...
>and many many...

But as my frens said:the most important is "Health"
Yea,I totally agree on that
So,everyone must take care well in the new year lo...

And try to care the people which they care of you~^^

No comments: