Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Xmas~




I celebrated my Xmas eve at Evon's hse
Actually not really know about her but just is secondary schoolmate lo
This time I know her thru ah jia and see mun lol

Ah lai bring an alcohol~MIDORI(20%alcohol)~
haha,green colour one,1st time drink it...
Actually not bad la coz mixed with some sprite~
but I can't drink too much coz I've to drive
haizzz...next time I don't want be driver lol~


Then the other night,Xmas night~
have a party at Chen Dong's hse
Actually many ppl attended on that night~
But I'm late reach there coz got working
haha...sad lo,when I reach there then the party seem like end already...

After that,we went to "Bar room"

Actually quite boring coz not seat for us
and just stand in a corner~
and we didn't get drunk this time
coz just drink Tiger beer only~

***************************************************************************************

This time I works for Anlene Milk for 6 days
Long time didn't working and feel tired lol~
And make me no time online also
But anyway not bad too coz can meet some funny things too

Like yesterday,I got 3 customers like from Burma one
They just asked me functions abt the milk powder
But I really don't understand what they talked to me
I just tried to use Malay and English communicate with them
and add on some sign language~
(I just "ee...ar....arrr...)^^
haha,finally I was understood
Actually they want buy some milk powder for their mother
and bring back to their own country~
haha,I really stupid lo!But since I look at them
They really piety to their parents lol



No comments: