Sunday, December 6, 2009

Long time...

Long time didn’t log in my friendster account already.haha…Today I’m be seized with a sudden whim to open my friendster account.Really got a lot of changes on friendster like it home page and now available with many games.But I think many people now also change to use facebook connects with each other.This changed follow by the changing on our age and the fast changing world.And facebook has more wide connection with whole world people and has global network.Erm… If think back to last time,while we are still in secondary school,all of us were addicted in friendster.I’m the one of member .But now all changed already.Is time…made us changed and everything happened around us bring us grew up.

And just looked back all my posts on friendster’s blog…Suddenly have a lot of memories pop up on my mind. A lot and a lot…Really miss last time!!!What I had learned experienced…all the sweets and bitters of my life,really touching and miss…(Especially my secondary and form six life)

Last time I had puzzled on something long time ago…Actually I really don’t know what kind of that feel? But just made me trouble a quite long time.Maybe I really not deeply know and understand about myself and always just like lost direction in.Sometime I’m confused and don’t know what I want???People thinking will change follow by their age.Ya,I totally agree about this.So,the desire, hope,needed,dream and others also will change all the time.haha... I admit that I'm a greedy person lol coz I need more...

So,I think this is one of the big problem on me.I cannot deny that I’m a changeable and capricious person.Keep changing my decision and thinking all the time.This is not a good disposition.Really,it brings a lot of troubles for me.Like people saying,"Worry over for nothing"…Right,I’m this kind of person.

Sometime I feel that my favorable turns in life like playing a game with me.Turns and turns…Maybe this call F.A.T.E…I believe this…

I promised myself,I really must change…change and try to think more positive!And always clear and understand well what I want,this is the most important thing.It really need to take some time…just try my best!

Still have less than one month then another new year is coming.Can’t believe and accept that time passing so fast."Time and tide wait for no man…".


~Just hope everything goes right~

No comments: