Wednesday, December 23, 2009

something something...


Yesterday,early in the morning
I helped my mom my made tis~Tang Yuan~
hehe...look nice lol


The taste not bad lol!
Good!hehe^^


Then my mom prepared a Big meal for us~
hehe...Really delicious lol and I eat a lot~
Yummy!
Actually when having any festival
The most important is can gather together with family
Like "Reunion"~
That's the most treasure thing in our life!


~~~In between~~~
My Final result was came out already...
Erm...not bad lo~~~
I satisfied on that coz better than what I thought~
At least my "cultivate" have "results" already
coz I really work very hard in last sem~
So,I'll try my best in next sem also...
Hope can get more better than that lo
coz like people saying:
when u have this then u will hope can get more than it...
haha,I'm greedy lol!

**********************************************************************************

In the same time
I have my final decision also
I will go back late to campus~
hehe,coz got sumting to do lol...
Still unwilling and lazy to go back there also...
So,just delay lo~^.^

After go back then need to fight again
A lot of things waiting for me...aiksss...
Actually really tired~
hehe,just delay to go back and rest more and play more 1st
I'm a lazy girl lol...
My fren just laughed on me and said coz u like to stay in Ipoh mah!
maybe you are right!

Sometime,some bad thing is passed then will get some good news also~
haha...so just be patience
I always believe that everything have their ways~






No comments: