Monday, January 4, 2010

finally back...

Today I drove alone went back usm...
1st time drove in highway~
Sienzzz...Drove for 2 hours...I really don't like to drive

Actually plan to go back early in the morning
and want to attend morning lesson...
But...I'm lazy...then skip the classes again lo~

Each time came back here...feeling bad also...
I confessed that I'm not really like here...the condition here
But this is reality...

Another bad thing...
My proposal rejected twice by lecturer already
too bad!damn bad!
Just now sent out another two proposal again
hope it will accept by lecturer lol~
Sometime really not understand what he want?

Feel tired today...
really tired and feel painful on my pit of the stomach...
really don't why?maybe too rush or tension by that stupid assignment!
really stupid!!!

Tomorrow need to start study lu...
aiksss......