Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Try to learn...

Today just passed a hard and boring presentation
Totally,I had sent 4 proposals to my lecturer...
Finally,one of that was accepted already
Really need to thanks for everyone who provided me a lot of useful idea
And thanks for Siu Hou's idea also coz accepted already
If not,I'm really become crazy already
I really hate those design subjects...
That's less marks but need to do a lot of works
and spend many times on that...
In fact that,I'm not really "Pro" on design subject

In this new sem,my courses are almost different with Mechanic already
Now,I really need to work hard and always following up all the things by myself
Really need to concentrate in class and be alert all the time
Coz since I'm entering university...
Something made me clearly know that we can't depends on anyone or anything...
But that's just oneself...
We can't blame other or anything...
So,I just treat it like normal thing...just normal!

Now,I really must learn...must learn how to improve myself...
how to catch up all the thing!
I really don't want be a lagger!
haizzz...Sometime I really "hate" the life here...
Really H.A.T.E...here...bored with all those here@.@

Anyway,hope I'm look open on everything...
But since I had gone through so many experiences
hope I am...I think I am...
Just try my best!
And Thanks for all those always supporting me!
Without you all...haha...I really can't keep up by myself...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sometime I really like "emo" one...
Maybe rested for too long and some homesick problem

Actually I really like to talk...
After talking I'll feel more relaxing on my mind
haha...like just now...chatted so long~
Becoz we really can learn something while talking with other...

But here,I think abit hard for me!

2 comments:

SiuHou said...

wahahaha........... you credited my name here.... very paiseh leh.... hahaha

Jamie Chip said...

haha...dun worry...

not many ppl know my blog one...^^