Thursday, January 7, 2010

hard sem...

This is a very tough sem for me...
Every courses also need to work in group
Got a lot of projects and assignments...
Really damn bad!!!T.T

Just now I was checked out abt my group members of design subject
haha...my product got accepted already...
and had been chosen in one of our group project...
My product~Automatic Pet Feeder~
And I will be ther group leader in my group
After this we need to produce out a real product

If got chosen 9 proposal from 35 presentation products
and can get high marks in assignment 1...
Actually,my feeling like messy and don't know whether should happy or...?
First time be group leader and need to do many works like engineering drawing...
Do some improvement in our product...
after this,we still need to manufacture it out by ourselves...
Some more,we still have many assignments and presentations in class for each chapters
I need to combine all the things...
hoho~~~really start feel tension already coz that's not an easy job for me
It like burden me now...really blur...
Actually I really don't like!@.@

really many many assignments and presentations in this sem...
hope I can catch up everything well...
and do everything well
Anyway,I just try my best~
It's time for me to learn...

2 comments:

Kenneth said...

i m sure u can...cheers=)

Jamie Chip said...

haha...u too...

we ganbateh together lol...

Really feel nice to have a fren like you...

Anyway,thanks for everything and thanks for you always listening my problem...

Although not much help for me but at least sometime I can find someone to talk with me...

THANKS!