Wednesday, February 3, 2010

big stone!

Until now...I still don't have any good idea on that...
And...many things really damn shit!really hate...
I don't know how to explain out my feeling on that thing

But...no any useful and really work idea on that???
This thing like burden me and make me trouble recently
(Like a BIG stone put on my body)
From the start sem until now~~~WTF~~~design subject...

Now I really got a feeling~if just know keep talking and suggestion out many ideas
But,that all are useless...like brainless one...
The real,exactly and final product not same with what we sketched out

It's totally different...like my group...haizzz...
I still havent find out any solution on that???How?
where to get it?Hope can solve it in the coming time...

And just now feel relax a bit coz I had finished all the assignments before CNY
~~~Quality control,SHE and Law assignments...haha...All done!~~~
Except the design project...still in suffer and trouble condition...
After this,we need to use some certain software to draw out our product
But...Maybe it will problems come with problems later on...
....Just S.H.I.T can describe on that....
But just know speaking is useless one!!!
Talking without action!huh...
Anyway,is a time for me to learn...learn a lot and a lot...

No comments: