Tuesday, February 2, 2010

suddenly...




Today I waked early in the morning...
haha...coz yesterday got a notice stated that today will be no electricity for 10am till 6pm
because got some maintenance on something
So I just waked up early lol~~~sienzzz...
But luckily still have electricity supply until now
I think maybe just have some small influence on some short period


Actually wake up early in the morning is a good thing
coz we have a lot of time to do many things...
But I'm always didn't spend it nicely...haha...just click here and click there
Still have many assignment and tests before this CNY holiday...
So...actually damn busy one!
But this sem all courses seem like "shit" courses...
If attending to class equal to waste my time!



Suddenly...I miss home so much
Really feel like wanna going back already!
But I still not sure that when is the confirm date that I really can go back...
Coz some "shit" lecturer still havent state out the exactly test date for us
Just like put off and "playing" with us...
huh...really bad!damn bad la!


Hope don't have any test on next Thursday
then can go back on Wednesday lol...
Yeap...looking for to holiday now...
All my frens and sisters...miss you all so much!^^


No comments: