Tuesday, March 9, 2010

bad day!

Went back home for 4 days~Then came back here again!
haizzz...really hate to stay here...
When I just reached here,then my sister call me she didn't get my post
Then I went to post office and resent it again~
coz last time sent it in campus's post office one
but like "jumped into the sea" already~

After that,when I just came back from post office
I found my car dripped out some engine petrol on the floor
I don't know wat's really happened on that?
Then I quickily rushed to a car repair shop to check out the real problem
But...that foreman talked a lot to me...and called me change this and change that~
huh...Suddenly became like that and I don't know whether should trust him or not?
I just called him tided screw only~coz...he like want cheated me lol....
haizzz...stay in this small town and unfamiliar state...
Today I really like helpless...just like a blind to go there~
Made a call to family oso like useless one...coz they can't give any helping at all~
After tided up screw like oso useless one~the petrol still dripped out from the pump
Tomolo must go other shop and check it again lol~


That's why I really hate to stay here~Hate!!!
why suddenly got such trouble things like this~~~
Really no way for me to let it out...just...haizzz...


And still don't have any preparation on the coming QC's test~
After read then still like blur on that oso...
just try my best lol~~~

No comments: