Friday, March 19, 2010

moody day~~~


Yesterday I really feeling bad!
First time feeling like that,feel like really want gave up already~
I really like want cried out on that moment~Like helpless~
Luckily I can control on that time~
A big burden~A big stone for me~
Nobody and no way for me to let it out
I already try my best and work hard on that
I really hope I know more knowledge...know more than that...
But sometime least co-operation,then all things become useless...haizz

Thank you for Pei Yin and Sun Chean
shared their time for me to talk all those rubbish things...
Really thank you...I really feel better now~
Ya!Everything will pass and will end soon~
...just wait...
I must be patience on that...
keep continuing~~~
I'm feel better now...




hehe...this is perspex...get from the lab one...
I just done some decoration on that...It's look nice lol~
Thanks for my fren gave me this lol~I like it very much!


Yesterday had a PC fair in a shop near my campus...
Then we went to there searched got anything can buy lol~
haha...quite funny lol coz whole shop crowded with ppl
First time I saw pc fair in a shop...and crowded with ppl...
Like big discount in a shopping complex...
Finally I bought a cooling pad...got a big fan one...hoho~

No comments: