Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cruel of life...



Sometime...I'm not really can accepted some "words" by some people...
But...I just tried to be patience and keep quiet all the time to avoid some unhappy thing happened...

Erm...maybe different hometown,different family background and causes us have different culture,characteristic and lifestyle...

But one important thing is~~All the things must be fair all the time~~
"Fair" always short off in our reality life...
All people always just thinking of their own...
But never thinking on other people side...

So...I really must learn on this...
Learn to be clever a bit...
I swear that really no next time already...
And I wouldn't let it happened again~~~

That's life...when we are life away from family
We must learn how to protect ourselves and "Say NO"!!!

I always make myself in a calm condition
Because all of that experiences let me to learn and lead me growing up all the time
Even though you like or unlike on that...

Cruel of reality life!!!
Thanks for you let me to learn...I had learned a lot on that!!!

I really miss and like my hometown friends...
They always share comforts and hardships,happiness and woe,and stick together through thick and thin with me...
Not like the University people...all like to pretend...
Always pretended...Act like fool...haizzz...
I doesn't means all...but most are pretended one

I can analyze that who is real and good fren for me...
So...I will try my best to treat you as my best frens...

I really want to say Thank you for some people that help me all the time
Especially when I'm in mess and lost my direction

Thanks for Ching Theng and Ong Loong...
Thank you!!!feel happy and lucky have a frens like you all^^

No comments: