Wednesday, April 7, 2010

my feeling now~

Tomorrow gonna to have a final presentation for the Design subject...
Busy and trouble on this for whole semester already...
wow...Finally tomorrow everything will be end~It's over!~
Actually still worry about the tomorrow presentation
Don't know what will be happened on that???
huhu...Not really confidence coz I'm not PRO on that...
And my group members also...I think almost same level with each other ba~
Anyway...It's will be end...Just faster end~

Now...Just waiting for go back home only...
Actually I planned to go back on Tuesday or Wednesday
Coz I want to start my study week earlier a bit
But finally my plan failed already~~~It's totally failed
Just becoz got a test on Friday~
At 1st,I really can't accepted the truth and feel sad on that
haizzz...everything is out of control one...
So...I will go back on Friday lol~

ermmmm....Actually I damn worry about the coming final exam
Nervous...scare...I got feel that can't finish study all on that...
~~~Just left one week only~~~Quite rush for me...
haizzz...just try my best la~

Just watched a movie...
"Clash Of Titans"...
A nice movie lol...good storyline and made me surprised along all the movie~
hehe...^^I think is my cup of tea lolzzz...suitable for me to watch it~

No comments: