Tuesday, April 27, 2010

~hohoho~





hohoho~~~Finally I was finished eat this Jacob's biscuit...
Eat for two semester already~~~
Today wake up at 8am...the most earlier day I wake up in this study week
coz last night felt headache and not really feeling well
So just sleep early then can wake up early lolzzz...
Although still have two papers to go~~~Wed and Thurs~~~
But really lazy and no mood to study liao...
Just waiting to go back home

haha...I already packed up my things and decided straight go back after the last paper
hehe...Ipoh~~~waiting for me lolzzz~~~
feel so excited and happy coz have two and half months holiday
This time really can rest well and play as much as I like lolzz...
Miss all my frenss...see you all soon!!!^^



hehe...just took for fun coz long time didn't 自拍 liao~~~
Really long time didn't do like that liao lolzzz...

3 comments:

tatistat said...

wao.. how come ur face shape same as the biscuit? wakaa

Jamie Chip said...

haha...yala..yala...

my face shape like the biscuit and the bread rite???
hehe...^^

tatistat said...

啊哈haha