Friday, April 16, 2010

It's the time~~~




study...study...study...everyday also study...
Came back home one week already~
haha...everyday just locked myself at room...never go out also
haizzz...really sienzzz...
This is becoz my laziness all the time
So made me feel damn rush in this study week~



what's accompanied me during all my study week???
hehe...Is coffee and nescafe~~~
I drink a cup of this everyday~~~
If not,I sure feel sleepy one~

haizzz...one more thing made me feel sad oso...
Tomolo wanna go back usm liao~
Actually really unwilling to go back
coz really feel comfortable and warm at home
Can sleep well...eat well...and can study well oso lol~

Anyway...It's the time to go back~
Prepare to pack my things and mood go back lolxx...
After this...I must play cukup-cukup sekali...
coz long time din go out liao~

And recently got one more thing trouble me oso~
But now not the time to think about it~
Actually maybe...just maybe...nothing~~~

yea!!!looking forward to holiday...
really miss my frens...miss the gathering time~
And I must go travel with you all~cya!

No comments: