Tuesday, April 13, 2010

study week~




wow...feel very stress recently~~~
crazy with my study week...
Actually no pressure is tipu orang one

I've rearranging and balancing my sleeping time recently
I think is start from this sem...
I always sleep early~~most is before 2am~~
Except the moment when rushed for assignment la
This is better for health and let me have more time to study more
Coz if sleep early then can wake up early~~yeah!
Continuing with this lol~



haha...How I'm going to reduce my stress???
The one easy way is~Eating~
While sometime feel tired or sleepy~
then I'll find something to eat~
And I had addicted on these three types of Wall's Ice-cream...
It's really yummy lolzzz...
Got oreos or chocolate inside the ice-cream one...
you all can have a try!
yeah...I really ate a lot recently...
sure will gain my weight lolzzz....@.@
I must keep fit after this final exam~



No comments: