Sunday, April 11, 2010

rush with time arrr~~~

I'm at home now...start my study week already
haizzz.....I think really not enough time for me to finish study all subjects in one week
Damn hard for me...coz I really need to take more time to understand on many things
A lot of things need to memorize...
Scare...Nervous...worry...
Got four subjects need to take in 1st week of final exam~~~
My fren told me just study for the 4 units subjects 1st~
ya...you are right...

I'm rushing with the time now~
Really rush...one day oso can't study more...
Everyone also have their limitation on that
I really must take my time and try my best lol~
Study as much as possible on that~
This and next two coming weeks are the tough weeks for me

Time really passing very fast~
One semester end already~like a short passed in my life~
Nothing special for this semester...
Everything goes right~
Just learned a lot of useful experiences in my life...
I really learned a lot in this sem...
I think all are very useful in my future life~
Thanks for me to learn...learn become more independent...
more and more than that~~~~~

One more thing:that's my own point of view~
In university:A stage for us to learn before we working in the society~
Really hard to get real friend or best friend in this stage...
For some else that I feel that's not real one~
I think the best distance just be a simple fren...
If want to get more closer with each other~No,thank you~
Coz u really let me learn a lot...Sometime that's really hurt me
Luckily I had met some good also~I'll treasure you all as much as I can~

No comments: