Thursday, April 8, 2010

final design presentation~



Busy for whole semester already...
From the beginning until now...
ya...Finally it's end...
Actually got many incidents happened during all the progression of our project
And I had learned a lot experiences on that also...
Many things were my 1st time
First time be group leader...
And done all the Solidworks and animation by myself
And visited to lab for almost one month already
Everyday just stay there and doing the prototype
After this...I really must improve myself
Coz I really lack of leadership and knowledge
Sometime really not enough tough...
Just like "lembik-lembik" only...
But after this...I found that got a bit improvement on myself
Just still far away from others...
Start from now...I really must learn and train myself...
I will try my best!!!

haha...although we're work hard on that...
wasted and spent a lot of time on that...
But the result like not really good
Anyway,we already tried our best!!!
So...I hope other coursemates don't so down on that lolzzz



ya...finally was end lolzzz...yeah!

No comments: