Monday, June 28, 2010

I hope...

haha...Actually I really Hope can do many things and learn many things in this long holiday~
When I see something...then hope can doing that~actually is abit greedy la!
I hope can learn to make pizza,bread,cake and etc....
I hope can travel to different places...Malaysia...Oversea...
hehe...I Hope can do this while I'm young and still got that spirit to do that~
I hope can travel with person that I like~But he never appearance in my life now~
Just waiting lol~
But still can travel with few of my best frens!!!hehe...^^
I hope can go travel many many places!!!greedy rite!!!
I hope can travel with my family oso...They are the person whose always pardon and forgive me!
I hope can try anything that I never try before~
I hope can change my sudden urge attitude also~
wow...Got many things le...a lot and a lot!!!hehe:P

No comments: