Friday, June 25, 2010

recently~

working!working!working!
I'm busy working for this whole week...non-stop!
Actually damn tired!But just becoz of money...so working very hard lol!
Really cannot deny that MOneY is very very important in our life!
without money,we can't do anything~even though some small things
So,I just work hard to earn more money during this holiday for my study and daily expenses..
hehe...actually are for some extra and accidentally expenses...
But money always gone away faster and not enough for me...
I swear that must be saved some money in next semester,can't just finish all
Then becum very poor and out of money during my sem break!
Money ar money!I really need more money!haha...
Actually I really work hard in this holiday coz accepted many jobs lo!

Holiday just left 3 weeks only...
Now I really feel that dont want go back campus lol~
haizzz...human being is like that...
Now I only realized that time really passing very fast!
Two and half months holiday and now just left 3 weeks only
After go back then need to face back again the tough study lol~haizzz...


What I'm gain in this holiday are:

Already earn some pocket money for my new sem and for some travel fees...
Then learned some working experiences oso..coz sales different products for each job..
And had some small trips with my hometown frens...even some places near with Ipoh...
but it's fun!
But I really spent a lot of my parent's money lol~~~must work hard and pay back to them...

New sem...still don't know what's the challenges for that?
haha...but that's after 3 weeks lol...so I must enjoy the coming 3 weeks holiday!
Genting...Melacca...here I come lol!I hope can go KL shopping oso...^^

2 comments:

Lai said...

walao...3weeks do so many thg can meh...n ur salary sempat out anot...lol

Jamie Chip said...

haha...nono...I blur d...
left two weeks only~

wow...u gt see my blog de ar..
now I only know abt this^^