Tuesday, June 8, 2010

lately~



Result for final exam was came out already~
erm...not really good for this sem...
but anyway,that's better than what I'm expected lol~
I got nothing special feel on that~no extreme sad or happy on that!
just like normal...
hehe...Just try to work hard for next semester lo!



This week will be a very free week for me...
coz don't have any sampling job for this weekend
hehe...just try to become "P.I.G" at home lo~
Actually sometime damn B.0.r.!.N.G oso..
but just feel like lazy to go out at the "Hot" afternoon~
erm...still planning going to somewhere..
haha...still in progress and thinking lol~
hopefully it will success to make it during this holiday


Aiksss...One more thing make me trouble now...
haha...I wanna keep fit le...
now becum very fat already...
But sometime really hard to control coz I'm easy attracted by the foods..
hoho...and easy to gain weight also
haizzz....."keep fit is a all one's life job for a girl!"
Unfair!!!haha~~~~
Must keep fit start from now lo~ish!ish!ish!


erm...still have one more week then my 22nd birthday is coming lol~
so fast...really very fast!!!
haha...but this year like nothing special lo...coz left less people here only~
So...don't have any expected or surprised on that...aiksss...
Just plan to hang out with few frens lol...
haha...must go out celebrate earlier a bit also coz I got working on my birthday le~
~~~same with last year...got working on that day oso...


"T.I.M.3"
~It's never waiting for us...so fast...one year already~
Sometime not enuf time for me to grab and treasure everything...
And sometime...It's really too late already!!!becum a regret lo~


This year gonna to make a wishes which different with last year...
coz last time wishes never come true in my life...
So just try change to other lol...haha!^^

No comments: