Saturday, July 24, 2010

Another experience~

haha...In Ipoh now...at my home sweet home again!!!

First time drive back home at night on the highway from my campus to Ipoh~

erm...Actually quite dangerous and tired if driving on the highway at night...
(many lorries and cars along the highway)

I think next time wouldn't repeat this anymore...coz made my family worried about me...

haha..this was just becoz I'm a person who be fond of playing...

Coz I went to Penang with my fren then delayed the time already...

yeah...no next time...sorry to make my family worried about me and scold by my father oso!

And I can feel that my frens oso worried about me and keep call me go back at morning and drive back carefully...slow down the speed...haha..Thanks..I really can feel u all cares abt me!
Coz I'm blur when driving at night~~~hehe

No comments: