Tuesday, July 20, 2010

the first two days...

Skipped one week class...Came back here(usm) for two days already
haha...One of my fren told me~you made a right decision coz keep canceled class at last week~
erm...for me...got advantages and disadvantages also...But seriously I'm never regret on that~

Actually hard to explain my feeling for this two day(I mean my feeling after came back here)

It's complicated!!! 

Damn busy for these two days...coz now is the starting sem and becoz my absence for one week
Like blur and don't know everything...But I just try my best to follow back all!


Today done an experiment from 9am to 2smtg...damn tired for me...
At first I was decided to join my fren group becoz my fren already done it!
But I already promised other group..so just don't want make an improper lo~
Luckily I had attended it coz got learn many things oso...
Now I know that "If you have chance to learn,then don't miss it...becoz it will improve you a lot!"
I'll appreciate all the chance to learn...becoz it will improve ur life knowledge!
Just because of you,so i just simply find other groups for myself~
But I had learn a lot too...


Then the other things...some people like irresponsible one!
Actually I really HATE this kind of people
Like pretended don't care and don't know everything
SHIT!!!But really many this kind of people around me~
My friend just told me:Just look open and try to ignore something or someone that you unlike~
that will make your life more easy and happy...
Yea...I agree...really got different type of people in university,in this society~


One more thing,after back here then the confusing feel come back again!
erm...I really not sure what I'm doing whether is a right way of wrong way?
But at least that's good for me...Maybe just make me feel more better~aiksss...
Sometime just feel confused on that~really confused!
This is just the thing that I can do...other thing just let natural take it's course lo~
No more thinking on that!!!


Fate is a mysterious thing...No matter in friendship or relationship
Just open your heart and your eye to see clearly and try to learn accepted
Because nothing is impossible...


My aim for this sem..study hard and hope can get more good result lol!
At least can get one dean list in my four years university life~
Then...haha...looking forward to my coming trips and activities!

No comments: