Friday, July 16, 2010

Just closed up for some moment...

Yeah...I'm decided to set my blog as private...
Just the people in my in my invitation list can view my blog only~
Actually I hope to do that long time ago coz sometime really can't write out what I want to write!
Just like no freedom already...means that before I'm starting to write something...
I need to think and considering properly the cause and effect on my post~
I really don't like that feel...so just closed up my blog
erm...maybe until the right time then only open my blog again!
haha...Actually sometime really feel scared coz ur blog maybe become others gossip topicand cause a lot of misunderstanding and problems oso~Too Bad!!!
hehe...heard like so terrible right?ya...that's exactly the reality of life~

Sometime just want to write down something as memory or let out some special thing in my life...
Perhaps that's just a post...a post about my life,my feeling...but related to others oso...
That kind of people are never respect the blogger feeling and freedom of speech!
They never know about this at all...
I really hope that blogger can have more setting like can block some else to view my blog...


erm...I had skipped one week class...Actually got nothing special happened...
But just a small case for me...huh...
I know that early already but just can't imagine that more worse than that
I really no feel on that...coz that's just a person ever passed in my life
No matter how u treat me,actually I never care on that!!!
I just hope that can study peacefully in this two years and graduated to get my degree only~


Left two days then gonna go back to campus LoL...
Another two working days oso...Recently I really work very hard to earn some money..
Coz I hope can travel to somewhere...haha...anywhere oso can!!!
Just try my best LoL!!!:)

1 comment:

karsly said...

jst write out wat ur feel lu~
happy new sem (sound like happy new year~wahaha)
gambateh~good luck