Thursday, April 24, 2008

~WORKING~

Lately,I’m just busy for working and I think that really not enough free time for me now to do many stuffs.Erm…many of my plans also just shelve and pigeonhole at there only.Now,everyday I’m going to work usually and just repeating the same things in day by day.It’s really quite boring la.But working is like that,so I must try my best to be more patient on that.By then,I’m also feel very tired,weary and sleepy because sometimes need to work over-time on my job.

For me,working the part-time job have their advantages and disadvantages la.The profit is I can earn some money and save it into bank and also can earn some experiences on that because I will facing distinct types of peoples.The sound heard like so good but it’s not.While I’m working,I will feel a bit tension on that especially in front my boss because I need to persuade the customers buy the products and she also pay attentions on me too.Through that,I’m really tried my best and all my skills to introduce the products and persuade customers to buy it.But anyway,I can learn many knowledges on that and maybe it could be useful for me on my future time.

Disadvantages is I will become less time and chances to meet and chatting with my friends already because I’m working until too late.Even though like that but I will always miss my friends oh.The other things is no time to arrange my bedroom.Hiaz…It really look like in a mess and disorder….After I was finished to work,I’m really feel so tired and no mood to arrange it already.Undertaken I’m busy for working,I think that will made me to forget some unhappy things which was put inside my heart long time ago.But it’s not.When I’m free and just stare vacantly at there to wait the customers,that things will appearing on my mind and thought plus I’m heard some music which is touching my heart.It really make me feel a bit down on that moment.Haizz..I really hope that can disappear on my mind as soon as possible and the best is forever because I’ really can’t control it.However,I really will try my best because it could make me always trouble on that.Many reality shown that advise me to give up and released on that.
I really feel wearly and implicated now…And what I’m feeling now and my experiences was just written through out the blog.After I’ve been written through out evrythings on my mind,I will feel more better and relaxed.But I’m promised myself must be patient and insist on anythings.Nevermind la,it’s just for two months only.If not just stay at home also is useless only because most of my friends also have their jobs already.

Haha…Why I want to work because I Hope and dream can go for trip for once time again with my friends before the terms is begin.This is my expert and desire now.Anyway.I hope can fulfill this plan la…

No comments: