Saturday, October 25, 2008

Just finish the test@Final exam will coming

I went back to Ipoh because have one week holiday.Actually that’s not my holiday and just is a study week for us to prepare for the coming soon final exam.So,I was bring along many reference books back.I stay at hostel for two weeks ago because I was just finished my tests yesterday and it really a hard moment for me just stay at hostel and done the revision on each courses.I’m really tired on that few days ago because everyday just study and study only and that was cause by I’m lazy in normal time.And I also can’t sleep well for the few days ago.
I think maybe feel stress or I’m really sensitive for the light because one of my roommate always studying until midnight or late than that.It really hard for me because except for the exam,we still need to face and covered many stuffs. Finally the small test was finished already.


No matter how about the test result was become reality and we can’t doing anything on that.Now,I just want to spend this week nicely and consistently to do my revision for the coming final exam.It’s just left ore week for me,I need to catch up my time and can’t give up or lazy.I just need to be patient and study well for this two weeks than after that I will enjoy my one month holiday.I really look forward on that.Jia You!!!!!Try my best in the final exam.


In my mind,after the final exam and one week holiday then I will start my second sem lessons and the year of 2008 become end already.I really can’t believe on that and also can’t catch up the time nicely because I can feel the time was passing very fast.I also don’t how to describe my feeling on that and try my best to make well everything.That’s just what can I do now.That’s “treasure the things and peoples around me and put more effort on my study".

No comments: