Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Study!!!

This was the third days I stay at home.What’s the things repeated to do everyday???
Haha,that’s sleeping,eating and online.I let myself to relax for 3 days then will starting to do my revision for the final exam.Today is the last day lo then tomorrow I will remain quietly stay at home and doing my revision.I still need to patient and study for two more weeks then this sem gonna to be end already.


After that,I will enjoy my one month holiday.I’m planning to spend this holiday usefully to fulfil my uncomplete jobs.Actually still don’t know what can I do?But the important is finish my final exam first.I must remind myself,don’t think many lo.just go through all the things that need to study and try my best perhaps I have put effort on that.


Sometime,I ever think that four years university life will pass faster than what I was imagine because world was changing faster in our life.Anyway,not sure it’s true or not but important is what the ways we choose to experience it?Hope I’m not waste my time in the university and can improve myself through on that and also have a colourful U-life.

No comments: