Saturday, October 25, 2008

SuShi @ Mc Donald








What I’ve done within this two weeks in my campus???
Haha….First,me and my roommates went to eat sushi at SuShi King at last Wednesday because have the special promotion.The most scary things was we have eat 47 dishes sushi for few hours.I’m really can’t believe that five of us can finished the huge amount for the sushi.It’s really terrible and make us very full on that moment.Especially two of my friends really fall in love end crazy with the sushi.Haha….I think I’m really loss control already because eat too much on that time.I’m really can’t believe myself also.
But anyway must control also because really scare have some increment on my weight.


Beside that,we also went to Mc Donald to have our dinner while just finished the maths test at last night.We went to Autocity again and stay at there until midnight around two something like that..But we are feel relax and enjoy on that time because just finished the test.

No comments: