Monday, October 13, 2008

YeSterD@y

Yesterday,me and wan yee have a very insane decision.
Haha…Actually we were decided went back to campus on Sunday.
But when we’re arrived at the petrol station to fill up the car to continue our journey went back to campus,I was received a call from my another roommates about that she will going at Monday.


Then me and wan yee also decided return back to home and we will departure at Monday morning also because we have class at Monday 9am morning.
So,we will depart around 7am morning.
That’s the such insane things we have done.
We full of happiness and excited because can stay one more day…
Erm…Nono….can stay one more night at home.


Haha…Although is just one night…..we really like a child at kindergarden.Really quite funny.I also don’t know why???Just want stay here for long moment.
As long as possible.
This thinking is so childish.But I clearly know that’s impossible!!!

Anyway,I just want to write down such this crazy things that we’ve done.Hehe...

No comments: