Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sunway Lagoon






























Last night just came back from KL and get through my Sunway Lagoon two day one night trip.This time I went with my form six classmates by the train with the RM 1 tickets because have the promotion from Ipoh to KL.But it really waste our time because almost 4 hours we only reached our destination.

First day we spend our time in Sunway Lagoon and another day we shopping at KL.
Really felt damn tired after play at Sunway Lagoon.The Scream park at there was very horrible and terrible and made me cried until the game was finished.It’s really quite rush especially at second day and I just have small harvest only.After that we went back Ipoh by bus.My impression for this trip is so far so good la.Have happiness,weep,angry,laughing and many feelings….But unfortunately was one of my lost his wallet inside the Monaural.Anyway take this as an experience and next time will become more alert especially at KL.This time Kiean San and Kok San were put many effort in this trip and thank you very much for them.






No comments: