Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

Gambled at William's hse....haha.....

haha...This CNY really quite busy......Although have one week holiday but I thought was not enough for me.....This is the 1st day og CNY.....We "LOU SANG" and have a steamboat dinner at grandma's hse with my relatives and cousin......haha...Everyday my stomach also full de....OMG~my keep fit plan fail again lo!!!!

Yeap....."Lou ah....Lou ah...."haha...happy oh!!!!

2nd day of CNY~grandma's hse again.....my aunties,uncles and cousin.....

Visit to Ipoh famous gua~Sam Poh Dong.....

Gong Xi Fatt Chai Oh!!!!

Haha....This holiday I went to many places twice time already...Like this Sam Poh Dong....hehe...
But nvm la...all my relatives came back from other areas....We must bring them visited to some place....erm...Really tired ar....

The 3rd day of CNY....My cousin came back from KL......This is See mun...3 years didn't meet with her already oh....Miss u all la.....

my cousin too...hehe....see mun's brother......青梅足马的表哥.....5 years didn't meet with him lo...
haha....Quite happy to see them....But don't have many spend with them...
haha....因为我也要赶场。。。。haha....next year came back early a bit lo....


The fourth day of CNY....My form six classmates visited my hse....haha...At 1st really frightened
me because they mention that got six cars on the way came to my hse....
hehe.....that's true....really got six cars but 3 cars got one ppl only...
1st time we were planned like that....after that...we still have many stations to go...
u see that guys...all my crazy friends....the conditions on that day like 娶新娘。。。。
so funny!!!!But I like it....very lively.....

Outside kian hin's hse....u see....they parking like that...all the car in a row......hehe....
After that...we still continuing went to pei yin,boon tat n sun chuen's hse....
the last station were at Chemor....quite far away de....But anyway,thanks for Sin Hau be our driver and fetch us went to our destination.....really tired....
Erm..still have some people hse we haven't "Bai Nian" with them....we are not enough time to do that...Next time must planning nicely....One day go2 my hse area and the other day go2 the other area.....Chen dong~we really miss u and ur hse also because ur hse is a good place for us to have a party....Hehe...We all agree that next year will organize a party at ur hse and we wait u came back from Australia lo!!!Without U....Our party not lively lo....haha...
USS1~rocks!!!!!!

Haizz...Today is the fifth day of CNY lo.....
holiday gonna to be end soon….
Miss my family and my crazy friends always……
Haha…This CNy have done many things repeated and repeated…..
Like tonight have a steamboat dinner again…..
Twice times steamboat………
Two days visited to Sam Poh Dong……
6 days continuing componied my relatives went to the biggest TESCO in Malaysia…..
Two days ate the Ipoh famous food~料粉。。。。。
Haha….Although was very tired and busy……But very happy also!!!!
Erm….Don’t want the holiday end la…….

2 comments:

棒棒 said...

I saw that.
I know u guys miss me la
(不知丑……哈哈)
wait for me next year
we organize a BIG ONE
when i'm back
I felt miss out this year tim

Billy Toh said...

Hey nice post on Chinese New Year. Hope that you'll have a good time back in university. Sorry for not being able to join you guys the other day!!