Sunday, January 25, 2009

*Busy life on month of JanUary*

haha....having a dinner with my friends....团圆饭。。。。。before Chinese New Year~22/1/2009

Usm 新春晚会~22/1/2009---at dewan utama.......Quite nice & Grand de!!!!!

Mechanic night~16/1/2009---Beach party at Jawi country club......haha....BOriNg oh!!!!

Family Dinner----My super,hiber and direct seniors........

Wan yee's 21th birthday~19/1/2009---Celebrated at Riyas......

Chin ting's 21th birthday~19/1/2009---Celebrated at Riyas.......

Yuh Fen's 21th Birthday~14/1/2009---Celebrated at Pizza Hut.......

Moje's 21th birthday~7/1/2009---Celebrated and Jaya Cafe.......

January birthday cakes~Moje,yuh fen,wan yee n chin ting......Haha..all is my roommates..........

Hehe...Look through the pictures almost every pictures also were the same people right???
That's my buddies.....
haha.....That's what I have done in January....Really busy,tired and now wanna bankrap already....
Spend a lot of money.....
Anyway...all are best memories in my mine........

3 comments:

yuhfen said...

一月真的很忙很忙哦...不过也过得很充实...
好象不用读书酱...如果大学生活一直是这样那该有多好...哈哈

-william- said...

no more bluebery cakes har..

深韩 said...

是我。路过,然后道新年快乐。部落格真好,让我们可以重新遇上。09年也要用力地活着。