Sunday, February 1, 2009

Holiday gonna to be end lo....

Meet with secondary classmates>>pei xuan~studying at China,tse mun & my best friends
Wai
Yen ~stuying at Sabah....
Long time didn't meet with Pei Xuan already.....

Present by Wai yen~chocolate from Sabah......haha....Thanks lo!!!


Haha....This was the last day went out with my friends during this holiday....
I was spend the whole day time fully with my friends....
At morning~having breakfast with pei yin,yin boon and boon tat....After that,we gambled at Tuck Yuan's hse......Then,tuck yuan and boon tat will going back to Sabah and Melaca lo....
Afternoon,watch movie with my Friends~Pei Xuan,wai yen,tse mun and tse mun's friends....Then,we yum cha at a restaurant....
Night,meet up with pei yin and yong ling at Oldtown kopitiam.....
Once a time we need to say goodbye again....
Holiday will be end soon....
After this CNY,I promised myself will work hard in everything....
Try my best in make everything better....
After this CNY holiday,we look forward to the other one sem break lo...
3 months to go....My crazy frens,miss u all always......U are the best.......
Hope all my dreams may come true in this year....hehe...