Thursday, February 5, 2009

After holiday.....

What I have done after CNY holiday???I followed Yuh fen went back home then "bai tian gong" at her hse.1st time celebrated this festival at Penang.This was the important festival for the Penang's people.hehe....quite happy de.....yuh fen,ah siang n me.....Haha..got many funny things happened on that day also....

After came back from yuh fen's hse,I was lost my key....OMG...don't know how???
Then I borrowed a saw from Mechanic School to open the lock.....
Finally....
Finally....I was opened it already....

Haha...My friend said:"After u opened it then the key will automicaly came out also...."
The key is inside my cupboard....Oh no!!!!Recently really got many things happened on me...
haizz...Don't know that's good or bad????

3 comments:

yuhfen said...

哈哈。。。最近真的太多好笑的事发生了。。。

-william- said...

haha..

pity ur lock

Anonymous said...

加油咯~

不论好运坏运都~微笑着去面对~ ^^

+羯尔+