Sunday, February 1, 2009

*New life+New challenge*

Just left few hours then I will departure going back to Penang lu.......
I told my mom~The uni-life really quite boring.....And I need to return back to that place....
Especially after holiday,really unwillingness going back de....
Every time also have the same feeling....
Really MISS.....miss.......
But anyway,we must facing the fact and reality.....Like my friends said~we also usual the life at Uni already....Life is like that and just follow and keep going on the ways that in front of us....
We must look forward and not the backward direction......
Just let everything keep going on and non-stop because it will waste my time......
I promised myself after this Chinese New Year holiday will work hard on my study....
Hope can doing well on that.....
New life....New challenge for me.......
And I also will lessing my probability going back home because it waste a lot of money and waste my time also....I also feel tired already....
And I must adapt the uni-life.....
Hehe..My friend said I can't make it well but....Haha..I can make it de la....Believe me.....
Erm...I feel good that have spend this holiday nicely and quite meaningful....
I have done many things during this holiday....
While look back all the pictures,it make me touch my heart....
Meet with friends,relatives.....and sharing the time with family....
Every time meet with my friends I also can felt that all of them become more mature in everything and our friendship become more stronger although studying in different areas....
It's look good oh!!!!
Erm...Really busy during this holiday....
haha....But all are not related to study de.....
Really feel ashamed oh!!!!!
Nevermind la...After this then no more holiday at the coming soon 3 more months....
Word hard during that moment....
Going back lu.....USM.....
facing many assignments and tutorials....
And different kinds of people....One word can explain it~It's COMPLICATED.....
One way can solve it~Be PATIENT.......
haha....

5 comments:

-william- said...

gud luck ^^

Anonymous said...

Just free your mind. You sure can make it!! Hehe..Good Luck to u too!! BFF!! All the best la..my dear friend..

yuhfen said...

hey fren,v gambateh together ya... :p

Billy Toh said...

Hey don't worry too much ya? I'm sure you can do well in your studies. Yup...we're all growing up and hopefully, we too will learn to be stronger together in difficult times. I hope that you'll be doing well for the coming 3 months.

棒棒 said...

wait for me ooo
I'll be back!!!!haha
then we hav BIG gathering!!!