Wednesday, March 4, 2009

*Love is complicated*

haha....At 1st I am planning to study hard from today....
But on the half way,one of my friend told me about his things
he confused with some stuff
then..I keep talked with him
finally,my plan failure already...
Anyway start again from tomorrow
Actually don't know what I should write down???
just feel like wanna written this...
Not so important,but just for one of my friend
~Nothing is impossible~
everything also like that
haha...he ask me about the love question..
actually "I really don't know how to answer you"
I also not confidence on "....." already
*Love is complicated*
But you can share ur problem with me anytime
and maybe I can provide my opinion on that
You really make me feel surprised
I promise keep it secretly
and hope all the best to you
If anything,just tell me
Jia You!!!

2 comments:

-william- said...

hohoho~

i think i know who edy.. >:]

dun tell me is him?

hahahaha...

anyways,

love IS complicated~

简单爱是不纯在这世界上的~

paiseh if any wrong words hor..

>..<

btw..

gud luck in ur studies also hor

jiayou jiayou ^^v

Jamie Chip said...

haha..u noe who is that meh???
he is my frens la...
my schoolmates...
don't think many..
hehe..
i know simple and forever love is not be present in this world...
I really not confidence on that d...
hehe..u oso ganbateh oh>>
in ur study and relationship oso..